John C Parker, RHU, LTCP
38 Hope Street, Unit 1312
Niantic CT 06357-2454
Voice (860) 739-0005
John's firm was founded in January 1985 to assist employers in selecting effective medical insurance benefits.
Today he assists individuals to understand the value of this special insurance and develop a plan which suits them best and meets their budget.
These plans can begin to provide assistance benefits following a person's change in health. Thus, I believe calling them Long Term “Health” insurance better describes what they do!
Clients gain from John's focus on only assisting with health related insurance; knowledge of emerging products and trends; and participation in leading Long Term Care insurance industry professional activities. In addition he is an active member in:
Formal Education and Professional Designations:
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Wash. D.C.
● Bachelors, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA.
● Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional (LTCP). AALTCi in cooperation with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
Community and Personal Activities:
● Active in various community and non-profit organizations through Committee work.
● Active in a 400 member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
Call today at 860.739.0005 to talk about developing a Long Term "Health" insurance plan to meet your interest & budget. I'll get back to you if not available.