A special kind of insurance with a pool of funds available to hire professionals to assist you with day to day life activities if needed. Owning Long Term Care insurance means your:
˃ Loved ones won't have to be there 24/7.
˃ Children won't face the difficult & emotional task of helping a parent use the toilet!
I like to call these special plans Long Term “Health” insurance. Why? If certain health changes happen requiring oassistance you can access funds to pay the big expenses!
When you take action to buy a plan having a pool of funds means:
● Professionals can be hired to assist with eating, dressing, bathing, going to the toilet, or transferring say from a bed to a chair.
● You won't become a burden on a spouse or children:
˃ They can manage the professionals assisting you and thus are free to care about you.
˃ People in this video say - they bought to not burden family!
● Family won't develop health problems caring for you! 70% of family Caregivers have significant symptoms of depression.
● Most of your "hard earned saving nest egg" is protected since the plan works like an "umbrella" over your finances.
● You can be as independent as your health situation allows. Thus, dignity is maintained.
● Conflict between sons/daughters won't develop over having to draw funds from their patent's nest egg vs retaining them so the healthy parent can continue a lifestyle close to what they had.
● Single individuals may have nest egg dollars available to leave to a favorite organization.
Note: Leaving a legacy says to others - their funds helped others not themselves.
OK! What are the steps for a person to gain these important values?
The first and important one - think about what you would like if:
● An accident happens tomorrow and the MDs say you will need help for 6 to 9 months?
● Down the road your health changes and frailty develops.
˃ This page has points on planning for a health change.
The second and also an important thing to do st - take action today:
● To buy a plan tailored to your interest and personal/unique situation.
˃ This page has points on the advantages of taking action today e.g. savings!
Call John C Parker today at 860.739.0005 for an appointment. Discussion will focus on your interests and how this special insurance can help you and your family,
Note: Gaining more understanding means a more informed decision can be made on a plan which will be best for you.
I'll get back to you if not available. You can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
John is licensed to conduct business in CT (644135) and does not solicit or sell in other states.
Powered by GoDaddy GoCentral Website Builder