helping individuals in SE CT not burden their family!
My name for the special insurance, which provides funds to hire assistance, if needed, following a change of health. When buying a plan:
● You are asked to select — the benefit parts and amounts so it fits your situation & interest.
● A pool of funds is created so professionals can be hired to assist you, if needed, with day to day life activities.
I call these plans Long Term “Health” insurance because:
● benefits are available when a person's health changes and needs assistance to maintain their health activities!
Officially this special plans are Long Term Care insurance. When you own this special insurance it means, for example your:
● Loved ones won't have to assist you 24/7.
● Children won't face the difficult & emotional task of helping a parent use the toilet!
getting around and eating, dressing, bathing, going to the toilet, or transferring say from a bed to a chair.
˃ Hire and manage professionals to assist you and then be free to care about you.
You can hear in this video - what some people said about buying a plan because they did not want to burden family!
● Caregivers spend an average of 20 hours.
● There are emotional & physical impacts on Caregiver - PLUS financial!
● 70% of family Caregivers have significant symptoms of depression.
> When you buy a Long Term Health plan, in addition to the benefit you can use — it works like you put an "umbrella" up over your family and finances.
> One big advantage of being at home and in charge it means — you can maintain dignity.
> Having plan funds means they won't have to take funds out of "Mom & Dads" nest egg! Instead your savings can be retained for the healthy parent to continue a lifestyle close to what they had.
Note: Having funds to leave as a legacy says to others - their funds were used to help others not themselves.
Spend time to think about what you would like — to be able to do if:
● You have an accident or a change in health tomorrow and the MDs says —you will need help to get around for 6 to 9 months?
● Frailty develops later in life and you need assistance with your day to day activities.
˃ This page has some ideas on planning for a health change You may find them useful!
● Why? — the cost to buy a plan, so you can hire getting around assistance, goes up each year of age and the yearly step ups are big!
● Thus, I suggest beginning now to take action. — One idea review this page with points on taking action today It shares ideas on how you gain by acting early.
We can review plan parts (benefits) and spend time on how those you are interested can meet your personal/unique situation!
I'll get back to you if not available. You can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
Want to emphasize when you take time to gain more understanding it means:
● you can then make a more informed decision.
When you sign up to buy the best Long Term Care insurance for you it involves:
● a detailed review of your medical history.
John is licensed to conduct business in CT (644135) and does not solicit or sell in other states.
38 Hope St, Unit 1312, Niantic, CT 06357-2454, US
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm