Owning Long Term Care insurance means professionals can be hired when assistance is needed. Thus, loved ones don't have to be there. Then too, children won't face the difficult & emotional task of helping a parent use the toilet!
Note: This special insurance is for when a person's health changes thus, I like to call it Long Term “Health” insurance.
Taking action to buy means:
● Professionals can be hired to support day to day life functions such as eating, dressing, bathing, going to the toilet, or transferring say from a bed to a chair.
● You avoid becoming a burden on a spouse or children:
˃ They will be free to manage the professionals and to care about you.
˃ 70% of family Caregivers have significant symptoms of depression.
˃ People in this video say - they bought to not burden family!
● Most of your "hard earned saving nest egg" is protected since the plan works like an "umbrella" over the funds.
● You can be as independent as your health situation allows. Thus, dignity is maintained.
● Conflict between sons/daughters won't develop over having to draw funds from their patent's nest egg vs retaining them so the healthy parent can continue a lifestyle close to what they had.
● Single individuals could leave some nest egg dollars to a favorite organization. Leaving a legacy says to others - their funds helped others not themselves.
OK! How can a person gain these important values?
The first important step - think about:
● What you would like to have if an accident happens tomorrow?
● What if there is a change of health down the road.
˃ This page has points on planning for a health change.
The second important step - take action today:
● To buy a plan tailored to your interest and personal/unique situation.
˃ This page has points on the advantages of taking action today e.g. savings!
Call John C Parker today at 860.739.0005 for an appointment. Discussion will focus on your thoughts & interest and how this special insurance can help you and your family,
Note: Gaining more understanding means a more informed decision can be made on a plan which will be best for you.
I'll get back to you if not available.
You can also send a note to - Learn@JohnCParker.agency
John is licensed to conduct business in CT (644135) and does not solicit or sell in other states.
38 Hope St, Unit 1312, Niantic, CT 06357-2454, US
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm